remember like 2 years ago when christmas stopped feeling like christmas for some reason
Memorized 2/4 pages of sustained airborne training. Spitting out prejump verbatim is tough, but almost there.
All firearms can experience some sort of malfunction but the cause can vary. Whether it be faulty ammo, damaged magazines, limp wristing, heavily fouled action, wrong gas setting, the possible reasons can be one or more of those things. Definitely takes the fun out of range days but even more important is the fact you never want a malfunction to occur in a self defense situation. (GRH)
US Army Special Forces during a marksmanship exercise. US DoD photos sourced from public domain
Say five random facts about yourself, and send this to ten of your favorite followers
1. Before joining the Army, I was going to attend Berklee college of music
2. I never bought a car before, but I bought and drive a harley davidson forty-eight
3. Im korean but i dont know for sure because im pretty dark for a korean
4. I love being in the Army and kinda get mad when people make jokes about me being a lifer(20years)
5. Me and my wifes favorite food is Tacos!
Fingers crossed Joshua is one of the 5 NCOs who gets to come home early to attend Jump Master school 😭